Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Babolsar vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Babolsar vs Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa
Babolsar vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Babolsar vs The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Babolsar vs Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Wajir, Kenya
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Arica, Chile
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Sundsvall, Sweden
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Panjgur, Pakistan
Watertown, Ny vs Plymouth, England
Bonavista, Nf vs Jan Mayen b
Clarksdale, Ms vs Victoria, Mahe
Wau vs San Francisco, California
- The distance between Babolsar, Iran and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 8,107 km or 5,038 mi.
- To reach Babolsar in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 18.5° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Babolsar bearing 171.9° or S .
- Babolsar has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Babolsar is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 31.4 °C (56.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.3 °C (40.1°F) less in Babolsar. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 743.6 mm (29.3 in) more which is equivalent to 743.6 l/m² (18.25 US gal/ft²) or 7,436,000 l/ha (794,958 US gal/ac) more. About 6 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.3° higher in Babolsar than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Babolsar relative to Cambridge Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Babolsar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Babolsar vs Gemert, Netherlands
Babolsar vs Laverton, Australia
Babolsar vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Babolsar vs Timisoara, Romania
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Armavir, Russia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Asmara, Eritrea
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Lampang, Thailand
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs York, Pa, Usa
Montpellier vs Grand Rapids, Michigan
Treviso vs Santa Barbara, Ca
Malye Karmakuly vs El Cercado
MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc vs Rovno
Babolsar vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Babolsar
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE